Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Curly

So in a week filled with ups and downs emotion wise, I am headed bright and before the air breathes to take the Big Eskimo off to have his knee scoped and cleaned out. And I am a little disappointed that I will not get to see the BIG WEDDING tomorrow... ( ok not really but a little) Not as big of an ordeal as back in October when he had the BIG CUTTING done but none the less it is well scary... I mean since then he has grown to 6'4 and weighs 278, and well I can not cradle him and carry him like when he was 5.

Case in point, they all 3 have grown... And not just in height.... Blondie, has got a real job. He currently can be found slinging fries with the best of them a McD's.... This was  a BIG ego and self confidence booster for him, but I am just happy he is no longer surfing the couch. Ok so we all know here that I am a big loser when it comes to them but still......

And Curly, well he has had it the hardest this week. A large dose of reality set in Tuesday night and there was sort of an "intervention" if you will.. Oh not to worry he is not taking illegal or legal substances or drinking but he wishes he was as it might help or so he may think, but a family sort of I TOLD YOU SO but without the I told you so... See has father, has always catered to him. Whatever Curly wanted he got no matter the sacrifice. But I did not know how much psychological "damage" I have caused Curly... See when he was smaller then he is now, and Blondie was having "issues" I sent him to his dad. I explained what was going on and thought he understood but he did not...Simply put I was in fear for Curlys life.... Well Blondie got right and stopped and this last spring Curly moved back home for good.. I remember the day well, as he cried and said he never wanted to go back over there (to his dad's) again. Well he has a time or three but he has not enjoyed the trip. So long short of it, Curly has had a hard dose of reality in the fact that good old dad has chosen her and baby over him.

The older two have long since discovered what he is about without my mouthing or doing anything. They sold him down the river years ago and have little to nothing to do with him. But Curly I guess hoped it would not come true for him. It did. And it hurts. And frankly part of me wants to go kick dado in the rear and make him holler. Then the other part of me says try yet one more time goof ball to talk some sense into him. Although watching paint dry would be easier. For the most part I have remained neutral about the whole situation. I have listened to the Big Eskimo cry over it and listened to his pain and encouraged him to talk to his dad. He did to no avail and gave up. Blondie even attempted not only on his own behalf but the Eskimos as well. This is one of those I HAVE THE ABILITY TO REMAIN SILENT, but I AM NOT SURE I CAN DO ITs...... Oh I know but if you know the situation and you know what all has happened, then you know that I have stayed out of it for years. But when you make one of my monkeys cry I AM GONNA WHOOP ON YOU>........... But then my good sense nerve kicks in and I realize that all I can do as helpless as it seems is just be there. I wish there was an iphone or android app or pill for Curly to make him feel better but alas there is not. The best thing that I can do for my little Curly is love him and encourage him.

And I can plot things in my head right??? I mean I can pray for him right???? Oh ok so I know that I really should not pray that he I do not know but you understand me here.... And I know God is gonna deal with me on this one... He already has.... So ok I admit maybe I prayed that he  would fall going off the back porch steps but it is ok right?????? Or that he would get abducted by little green men right????? Alright so what can I have my imagination here??????

But seriously, this is one of those I feel so dang helpless and of all weeks for this to happen, TAKS week... Oh yes just one more stresser for the week on the little monkeys..... Oh well it is not for publication but you my teacher friends and teacher to be and parents you know what I am thinking....... UH huh...... TAKS.... See my evil little smile?????

Crap there I go again rambling.... So ok I promise I will not do anything mean, and I have forgiven him for the things that happened but again I feel helpless..... So that said I am taking Curly to get Ice Cream BEFORE school tomorrow... Oh crap have to take the BIG ESKIMO first.... But alas Curly will get revenge I think..... He already has in his own little way...

So to all three of you, yes you all three make me wanna committ hairy carry.... You all three make me cry but momma loves you the mostest of all.....

Now we just have to teach Blondie how to make mac and cheese so he will never be hungry......


Night ya'll and if any of you dvr's or tapes the big show tomorrow I WANNA KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!! or else..... Don't make me come over there..... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment