Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Its raining, its pouring

And no the old man in the house is not snoring.... HAAAAAA...... See I have been in one of those "moods" for about a week now... I can be sassy and off the wall when I am like this and it is coming out nicely... Not that there is anything wrong with my sassyness but it is a switch from my deep side... I just get well deep sometimes..

As most of you know the last several months have been a challenge.. I am now at a place in my uh well my growing up that I have learned that it is the way it be sometimes.. Yes I know the grammar here would make Dr. Battles cringe..... But that is me and I am taking me back.. No more gloominess just not happening nope not now... And I have learned that you just no matter how much duct tape you use can not fix stupid and stupid people... That is right you just can not... Trust me darling I have tried.. EPIC FAIL.........

So here I sit listening to the thunder and rain and watching the lighting. Wondering what tomorrow brings... And answering who this is and that is on my facebook page... HA honeyboo is a funny one.... See what prompted me to get out of my uh if you will funk was someone has been talking about me and well it got back to me... I took them off my page and now they are upset with me.. I do not care... It is my page and I will do with it what I want.. But through the course of this, I also thought long and hard about who I truly want on there and you can again if you will call it growing pains.... I have discovered a few new things about little ole sweet tart me lately... and that is just how it be.....And i miss sweet tart little ole me.....

Now it is snuggle time with the honeyboo and a flick..... see ya.....

No comments:

Post a Comment