Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

I gotta lodge a complaint.......or two......

Alrighty  I am gonna complain a little... I know right!!!!! It seems to me that clothing makers are leaving us out in the dirt. I mean I made an exhaustive search for a decent dress not even in a you look like an underfed cat size, for my wedding only to discover that for what ever reason known to god, rainbows and cucumbers there are limited choices as the style now is "casual." WHAT THE BLEEP BLEEP?????? Seriously can a girl not find a skirt or dress anymore simply because it is not "causal?" Ok so I sort of got over that.

But here is my complaint tonight....... ( drum roll ) WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO JEANS???????????????? They are going painted on leggings style (gag that like went out with bad 80s hair and Don Johnson I thought) or boot cut which swallows my feet let alone legs. On me they look like bell bottoms.. And to top that off there are limited color choices-not that I want fuchsia pink or emerald green but I just want a plain straight legged pair of dark blue, or stonewashed and black jeans. Is that so wrong??? Apparently it is as I was looked at like a freak when I asked about them.... 

I guess I need to learn to live with 70s pimpin' my ride throwback nauseating patterns with gold trim... Or have JUICY or PINK written on my butt in big letters or butterflies that are sown on the pockets ...Sure let us draw more attention to something that big by highlighting it.. Yep that will go over real well at Church having JUICY written on my butt......  I even went to a well know brands (Levis) website and NOTHING.... I mean I know part of it is I am a "fluffy" girl but come on seriously you have nothing that I find remotely interesting.....again not even in you look like a starving cat size. And I ain't a grandma yet and elastic in the waist makes me want to hurl across the room.

Ok so my search continues and I will mark my words find my jeans and skirts and dresses. I will find them even if it means I have to live with JUICY written on my butt......... HA that is pretty funny..... Maybe I can combine the two and get Juicy Pink butterflies....all in gold letters. =) 

Ok I feel better now...... Thanks for listening...... My search continues......

1 comment:

  1. Seriously ... the mental image I got of you walking down the street with JUICY written across your bumm just cracks me up. But, if you've read my most recent blog, I am vowing not to wear "ordinary" clothes. Now, maybe I need to get some of those JUICY jeans. HA HA HA HA HA

    ReplyDelete