Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Grumpy

So today I have been a little grumpy to say the least... I have snapped but not yelled.. I am tired. Exhausted. This last week has been challenging to say the least. Part of it is I am stressing over an English assignment well tow of them to be exact and since we did not have class I have no way of getting a couple questions answered. Oh I emailed the Professor but have yet to get a response. So for the one assignment I am just gonna finish it and hope for the best. The other assignment, is for tomorrow when she has us doing "independent study" but the syllabus is not clear as to what it gives a basic outline of what we need to do in the library but not the assignment itself. So I am kinda stuck there. Nope no topic just basic info on how and what to use as research tools in the library. So I guess I will go and stare at the computers in the library tomorrow and hope for an answer. OH THE JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know professors are busy and possibly not in town but you would think that at some point they would have responded... Oh again I will hope for the best.

But the biggest reason for my exhaustion and grumpiness is the fact I am tired. Tired of going and tired of doing. I want and need a day where I have nothing to do for anybody but me. No dinner to cook, (leftovers are apparently not good enough), no laundry, etc. I am worn out. I have been going non stop since oh August and I really need to slow down. I think my frustration has been noticed by folks in the house, but my point is it is still not working.  I am just tired and frustrated.

I knew that taking on school full time with three kids at my age was going to be a challenge but I neglected to foresee the OTHER crap that can happen. Oh I am not angry or upset with my husband, or kids or mom I am just frustrated at what has been hurled at me in the way of life and I want it to cease and diciest. On top of that, I think I am trying to get sick.... Oh joy......

So now that I have depressed you, I will part. I am glad that we thawed out around here it was nice to see the sun today, and even though it is raining now, it is not freezing and that is welcome....

Night yall have a super week.... No worries, I will be back to myself in a few days......

1 comment:

  1. Remember hun, the good Lord never puts more on our shoulders then we can handle. This means that we may think we are gonna break but he knows we won't. Love ya

    ReplyDelete